Photography is something I enjoy doing. I love to show people how beautiful they look in my pictures!

Monday, November 22, 2010

A fun couple of weeks

Ok, I have been a little slow at updating my blog and I apologize. Over the past couple of weeks I have photographed the other half of the Puckett family, met some adorable kiddos (Caleb and Madeline) and witnessed an awesome baptism. Man, I have been quite busy!!


Caleb and Madeline Watson are such a cute couple of kids. It certainly was not a problem showing how adorable they are!!




Next up is Lee and his girls. This time they had a Father/Daughter day. It is obvious that they love him so!




I want to thank Michelle for letting me be a part of Braden's baptism. He was so good through the whole thing. Talk about a cutie pie...that he is! What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment